The four agreements pdf download: The four agreement book was published in the year 1997 and written by Don Miguel Ruiz.
The four agreements of this book can take you to personal freedom, happiness, and transformation.
a. Be Impeccable with Your Word: Speak with integrity and use your words to express truth and love. Avoid spreading gossip or engaging in self-deprecating talk.
b. Don’t Take Anything Personally: Do not take any one opinion personally and this opinion should not affect your personal esteem.
c. Don’t Make Assumptions: Avoid making assumptions about others’ intentions or actions. Instead, ask for clarification and seek understanding through effective communication.
d. Always Do Your Best: give your best in everything you do In any situation.
- Book Name: The Four Agreements
- Author: Don Miguel Ruiz
- Publication Year: 1997
- Genre: personal development book
- Pages: 90
The four agreements pdf free download
Download the four agreement book pdf free from here and you can read it online for free.
Four agreements of The four agreements book
- The first agreement is to be impeccable with your word. .
- The second agreement is not to take anything personally.
- The third agreement is not to make assumptions.
- The fourth agreement is to always do your best.