spectrum modern history pdf: The spectrum modern history book written by Rajiv Ahir is among the most useful books that cover modern history topics in great detail. It is comprised of ten units which are then divided into 38 chapters. The extensive coverage of topics and events will assist you develop concepts and a solid foundation and is vital for UPSC aspirants. It covers the various issues facing our nation soon after independence and the remarkable work of our government.
Here, we offer you a free spectrum modern history pdf, students can download the complete spectrum modern history pdf by clicking the link below. It is suggested for students to download the printed version of this book. It can be found in any local bookstore. You can purchase the book on an online marketplace easily.
Download modern history spectrum pdf
You can very easily download Spectrum modern history pdf in Hindi and English from here Links are given below.
A brief history of modern India spectrum pdf is systematically divided into various chapters covering subjects such as Indian states, the development of Nationalist Foreign Policy, the advancement of education along with Indian Press. Then, at the end of each chapter, a brief summary ensures that readers will be able to recap the most important aspects.
Spectrum modern history index
This book is divided into 10 unites and in all units, there are total 38 chapters. A brief history of modern India spectrum pdf is systematically divided into various chapters covering subjects such as Indian states, the development of Nationalist Foreign Policy, and the advancement of education along with the Indian Press.
Then, at the end of each chapter, a brief summary ensures that readers will be able to recap the most important aspects. The book modern history spectrum pdf includes the entire Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) Modern Indian course in all its entirety.
Students who take the civil services examination in a state or those who are taking the UGC (NET) and SLET exams will also find this book helpful and also for the students of history who have chosen the subject to complete their postgraduate or graduate studies.
Unit I: SOURCES AND APPROACHES
- Chapter 1: Sources for the History of Modern India
- Chapter 2: Major Approaches to the History of Modern India
Unit II: ADVENT OF EUROPEANS AND CONSOLIDATION OF BRITISH POWER IN INDIA
- Chapter 3: Advent of the Europeans in India
- Chapter 4: India on the Eve of British Conquest
- Chapter 5: Expansion and Consolidation of British Power in India
Unit III: RISING RESENTMENT AGAINST COMPANY RULE
- Chapter 6: People’s Resistance Against British Before 1857
- Chapter 7: The Revolt of 1857
Unit IV: REFORM MOVEMENTS
- Chapter 8: Socio-Religious Reform Movements:
- General Features
- Chapter 9: A General Survey of Socio-Cultural 228
- Reform Movements
Unit V: THE STRUGGLE BEGINS
- Chapter 10: Beginning of Modern Nationalism in India
- Chapter 11: Indian National Congress: Foundation and the 274 Moderate Phase
Unit VI: NATIONAL MOVEMENT (1905-1918)
- Chapter 12: Era of Militant Nationalism (1905-1909)
- Chapter 13: First Phase of Revolutionary Activities 315 (1907-1917)
- Chapter 14: First World War and Nationalist Response
Unit VII: ERA OF MASS NATIONALISM BEGINS (1919-1939)
- Chapter 15: Emergence of Gandhi
- Chapter 16: Non-Cooperation Movement and Khilafat Aandolan
- Chapter 17: Emergence of Swarajists, Socialist Ideas, Revolutionary Activities and Other New Forces
- Chapter 18: Simon Commission and the Nehru Report
- Chapter 19: Civil Disobedience Movement and Round Table Conferences
- Chapter 20: Debates on the Future Strategy after Civil Disobedience Movement
- Chapter 21: Congress Rule in Provinces
Unit VIII: TOWARDS FREEDOM AND PARTITION 1939-1947
- Chapter 22: Nationalist Response in the Wake of World War II
- Chapter 23: Quit India Movement, Demand for Pakistan,and the INA
- Chapter 24: Post-War National Scenario
- Chapter 25: Independence with Partition
Unit IX: INDIA UNDER BRITISH RULE: GOVERNANCE AND OTHER ASPECTS
- Chapter 26: Constitutional, Administrative and Judicial Developments
- Chapter 27: Survey of British Policies in India
- Chapter 28: Economic Impact of British Rule in India
- Chapter 29: Development of Indian Press
- Chapter 30: Development of Education
- Chapter 31: Peasant Movements 1857-1947
- Chapter 32: The Movement of the Working Class
Unit X: INDEPENDENCE AND AFTER
- Chapter 33: Challenges Before the New-born Nation
- Chapter 34: The Indian States
- Chapter 35: Making of the Constitution for India
- Chapter 36: The Evolution of Nationalist Foreign Policy
- Chapter 37: First General Elections
- Chapter 38: Developments under Nehru’s Leadership (1947-64)
spectrum modern history pdf latest edition book
|Book Name||a brief history of Modern India Spectrum|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Is spectrum enough for modern history prelims?
Spectrum books on modern history provide a broad overview, yet may not be sufficient as the sole resource for modern history prelims. Supplementing your studies with textbooks, academic articles, primary sources and reference books is key to developing a deeper understanding of this field of study.
Who wrote spectrum modern history?
Rajiv Ahir, one of India’s famous authors and educators, written Spectrum Modern History series books. Additionally, his expertise contributed in producing numerous competitive exam preparation books across India.