Arihant Reasoning book pdf : आपने हमसे कई दिनों पहले Arihant Publication की Reasoning Book PDF Demand की थी , यह किताब R. K. Jha sir ने लिखी है | अगर आप Reasoning की तैयारी कर रहे है तो Arihant reasoning book by R.K.Jha आपके लिए एक उपयोगी पुस्तक है | अगर आप Hindi Medium Students हैं और आप एक अच्छी Reasoning Book PDF की तलाश में हैं तो आप बिल्कुल सही जगह आये हैं | यहा Yoursguide.com पर हम आपको सारे Competitive Exams की Books Provide कराते रहते हैं |
About Arihant Reasoning book pdf
|Book Name||Arihant a new approach to reasoning book pdf|
|Author Name||R.K Jha sir|
|Language||In Hindi and English|
Topics covered in Arihant Reasoning book pdf in Hindi
This book is divided into three parts : verbal reasoning , non verbal reasoning and analytical reasoning.
Verbal Reasoning : there are total 20 topics covered in verbal reasoning.
- Series completion
- Coding- decoding
- Blood relation
- Puzzle test
- Sequential output tracing
- Direction sense test
- Logical Venn diagrams
- Alphabet test
- Number,ranking and time sequence test
- Mathematical operation
- Logical sequence of words
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Inserting the missing character
- Data sufficiency
- Decision making
- Assertion and reason
- Situation reaction test
- Verification of truth of the statement
Non Verbal Reasoning : there are total 18 topics covered in verbal reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Mirror images
- Water images
- Embedded figures
- Completion of incomplete pattern
- Figure matrix
- Paper cutting
- Paper folding
- Rule detection
- Grouping of identical figures
- Cubes and dice
- Dot situation
- Construction of secures and triangles
- Figure formation and analysis
- Practice question set
Analyical Reasoning : there are total 07 topics covered in verbal reasoning
- Introduction to analytical reasoning (विश्लेषणात्मक तर्कशक्ति का परिचय)
- Statement and logic (कथन और तर्क)
- Cause and effect (कारण तथा प्रभाव)
- Statement and action (कथन और कार्यवाही)
- Statement and conclusion (कथन और निष्कर्ष)
- Assertion and reason (अधिकथन और कारण)
- Statements and assumptions (कथन और पूर्व-धार
Salient Features of Arihant reasoning book
- Arihant book contains a large number of Practice Exercise Questions also consist ssc previous year questions at the end of each Chapter with their Solutions.
- Each chapter begins with introduction of topic and tricks to solve different type of questions.
- different type of questions is supported with separate exercise with the solution.
- Also a different section master section included with previous year questions.
- most accurate answer of the reasoning questions.
- Contains more than 2000 solved questions.
Arihant reasoning Book price
You can bought it for Rs. 600 + 70 (shipping charges) . MRP of Arihant reasoning book is Rs.670.
Arihant master reasoning book also contains the SSC Reasoning Previous years papers from 2016 to 2022. If you want to purchase this book of reasoning for your ssc exams, this is one of the best available options in market. Initially in this book you will get chapter wise topics with practice questions.
Download Arihant Reasoning Book free latest
Arihant reasoning book pdf free download in Hindi : For the aspirants, who are preparing for government job examinations like SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, UPSC, RPSC, UPPSC, RAS, POLICE SI, POLICE CONSTABLE, railway, bank exam etc Arihant verbal and nonverbal reasoning book is one of the best books to prepare reasoning for these exams.
- Mb publication english book pdf
- black book of english vocabulary pdf
- R S agarwal Reasoning book pdf
- kiran publication math book
- Rakesh yadav math bookk pdf
- plinth to paramount English book pdf
- ssc cgl current affairs
- sl arora physics book for class 11
- sl arora physics book class 12
- ssc mts english language vocabulary
- simplification questions
- how to purchase bike from csd